Hellspawn

Friday 28 November 2008

I hate tea yet have plenty of it and yet I like gin and have none. Tell me how is this fair?

The Children are darlings and beautiful even if i do say so myself. However, they are also the sole reason for The Husband saying with increasing frequency that he has a strong desire to go hunting for bricks between which he'd like to smash his lucky charms.

His current catchphrase that reverberates around the house with increasing volume and venom is "We're not having any more"

Still, I figure one more couldn't hurt, right? I'll humour him for a few years then when he least expects it, I'll invite him along to a scan or something. It'll be like a weed, it will grow on him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up immediately, in order to avoid that pesky captcha I've activated comment moderation instead so as soon as i'm online i'll publish your comment :)

If you like the blog feel free to link it on your page.

 
All content by L Seddon / MamaUndone | (© Copyright 2015) Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)