Green watch

Thursday 26 April 2012

Rain rain go away....I need to sort out the pallet bed and get planting! especially as The Postman delivered a rather charming and much appreciated package today from an exceedingly generous friend. little packets of seed with handwritten instructions and letter on the loveliest notepaper.

Lets just hope I don't manage to kill them.....







In other news, Thing Two's pot has given birth to yet another two seedlings.  That's six of the blighters now.  I haven't the foggiest idea what to do with them. The weather is dire, I have neither pots nor compost.  Am hoping The Inlaws may be kind enough to adopt them as they're somewhat more green fingered then me and I fear the seedlings will soon start to protest due to lack of room.  This wasn't supposed to happen.  they're weren't supposed to survive....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up immediately, in order to avoid that pesky captcha I've activated comment moderation instead so as soon as i'm online i'll publish your comment :)

If you like the blog feel free to link it on your page.

 
All content by L Seddon / MamaUndone | (© Copyright 2015) Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)