Avalanche Bars

Friday 15 June 2012


Today I stupidly kindly donated the bare remaining threads of my sanity to Thing One and Thing Two and baked with them both, together, after school.  Generally as baking goes or any other type of making activity, doing it with the both of them together is virtually sanity suicide.

We made Avalanche Bars from this fab recipe.  It's basically melted white chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows with rice crispies.

Unfortunately I've probably scoffed the entire of June's calorie allowance in one sitting..... oops.

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I'm not alone!
    I read all this stuff about the glorious times Moms have while baking with their kids... such perfect times straight out of books.

    I bake with my kids and all hell breaks loose, if one isn't coughing into the food the other one is picking out all the chocolate chips.

    It can be fun, but it's not relaxing and it certainly isn't out of a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's not just me! Imuch prefer to bake alone, I suddenly grow extra OCD's when my elder two decide to 'help' lol

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments so thank you for taking the time to leave one. Don't worry if your comment doesn't show up immediately, in order to avoid that pesky captcha I've activated comment moderation instead so as soon as i'm online i'll publish your comment :)

If you like the blog feel free to link it on your page.

 
All content by L Seddon / MamaUndone | (© Copyright 2015) Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)